Secret Obsession - GREAT Read

This was not my next book on my reading list  - however, I found out on Friday I could not renew it for some reason and it is due back to the library Monday - so last night I settled down for 2.5 hours and breezed through Kimberla Roby Lawson's Secret Obsession.



The twisted deceit which resulted from one of the 7 deadly sins, ENVY, completely blew my mind. I was disgusted with Paige who was out to get her sister Camille and claim her life as her own. Then there was the whole  issue of perception vs. reality. I loved it from beginning to end and would definitely recommend it.

I will leave you with this quote to ponder - "Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has."

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top