Our Beautiful Christmas Decor

All this talk about crafting, cleaning,and decorating, and I haven't posted any pics - because I hadn't really taken them. BUT welcome to our home...(And yes, we did craft everything that is on display.)


The foyer...



The tree skirt is a family heirloom my great grandmother made for my mom

Our tree...



Bay window...

Living room table...

Dining room...


Notice the hollys on the table cloth - my fave holiday decoration


 I love this flower!!!

Entering the kitchen...

 After my song & dance, my mom let the gingerbread house become a part of our decor. YESSS! 


Downstairs hallway...


Family room...


My great grandmother also made me and Collin's 2 stockings when we were younger - and I have no idea why my Frosty stocking opts to face the corner, but I will no longer fight him. 

 And here is a collage of my favorite decorations throughout the house...

Did you happen to notice the candy conveniently located in every room for me and my mother's our company's convenience?! 

There you have it - do you love it as much as we do?!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour. It is heart warming to see Nannan's art work and your other home decorations this time of year. I know I don't have to tell you, but have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Auntie, you know we changed up everything from 6 years ago. LOL! I have not taken pics this year though - MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!

      Delete

Back
to top