THE Perfect Stocking Stuffer

When Beyonce announced she was pregnant - I was happy for her but another one of my first thoughts were - so does this mean we won't get a tour for this latest album?! And YES, I was disappointed - the same way I was disappointed Thanksgiving night when there was no Beyonce special, but instead Lady Gaga.

HOWEVER, Beyonce has not disappointed her fans and she did a show in Roseland and it is now available for purchase on DVD. Her DVD's are the perfect component to ANY girls' night or when you are by yourself having fun in the mirror or even one of my personal favorites - dance parties with Price.


And now that I think about it - I have yet to see her last tour in its entirety and I am sure this was another great performance.


So ladies, are we getting our dvds and heading to Jeannette's living room for a guaranteed fun night?! Everybody better study the choreography because if Jeannette has it, she will be a pro in no time!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top