A Treasure Lands in Chestnut Hill

Everybody knows I am a foodie - although I tend to stick to what I know instead of venturing to try new things.  Imagine my delight when I got word the Iron Hill Brewery was opening basically around the corner from me. Then imagine my disappointment when the opening date got pushed back. Anyways, it is NOW open and I have declared this my favorite restaurant for the past 6 months!!!

Me and my father had a date there last night - and it was just as good. I was so excited to finally be able to try their buffalo wings - but they didn't have any! UGHHHHHHH! I guess I have to go back...and soon. LOL!

Anyways, if you live in the neighborhood, be sure to check out the Iron Hill Brewery located at 8400 Germantown Ave.

P.S. If you love chocolate and peanut butter as much as I do, order the Double Chocolate Hill - part of the proceeds go to charity for this tasty treat.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top