NuMe or Bust???

What a week. I swear it kicked my ass. Between adjusting to being back in the office to an international vendor updating our social media management tool with NO notification or response to my inquiries about said updates which subsequently halted some of my work flow for TWO days to then putting out fires...the only thing I can say is: at least I had good hair while managing it all. 

We all know how I am obsessed with beach waves, right?! I have decided I am in the market for a curling iron in order to recreate the perfect look. Rae suggested I buy a NuMe Wand. She even let me borrow hers to maintain my do from the DryBar

Of course I decided to experiment late Sunday night to give myself motivation to get dressed for work Monday morning 

This thing looks complicated right?! I could NOT figure it out at first AND lightly burned my ear. I was off to a great start! I ended up sending a smoke signal to Rae via Snapchat and she sent me to YouTube for tutorials. Why didn't I think of this?! I was holding it all wrong and quickly figured it out. 

I forgot to take a pic of the finished product...and unfortunately, my snap to Rae already disappeared...but...

These are the beach waves tonight after being pulled & slept on all week - STILL LOOKING GOOD. As for my facial expression - I just KNEW I would have a margarita upon walking in the door, but then I discovered my brother had taken the tequila to a cookout. I guess vodka will do for now or ice-cream. Not sure what guilty pleasure I should indulge in. 
The NuMe Wand has impressed me and I may have to purchase one. Anybody have any other suggestions of styling tools I should research before I decide?


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top