Take Me Back When...

Memories from my childhood have been consistently creeping up the past few weeks.

I was riding in the car and Silk came on the radio. I could not contain my excitement as I began singing along because you know, there is ALWAYS a full concert given in my car.


Then, there was a new episode of Double Dare streamed on Facebook Live.
You never know how much you missed Marc Summers until you hear his voice ask if you want a double dare or physical challenge
And finally there was this - Nintendo announced they are releasing a mini version of the original system with a lot of the classic games. It will be released on November 11, however, it is available for pre-order now. I am thinking this time my brother and I should get our own consoles, so our parents don't have to separate any battles. We tend to get a bit competitive.

Do you plan on ordering the Nintendo mini? I cannot wait to play Super Mario Bros with the kid. I already know he is going to want to be Luigi, which is fine by me. I prefer Mario anyways. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top