Fun in the Sun

I suppose I should apologize up front - this post might as well be labeled Pricey's Show. He has been asking incessantly to go to the beach. We decided his first family vacation of the year would be just that - a quick get away to Ocean City, MD. 

He received an early dismissal from school and before we even walked out the doors he decided this was the best vacation ever
 
As soon as we pulled into the hotel, we went to explore the beach before changing our clothes. He could NOT wait to get dirty in the sand. 



  

 

 

 
                

 

During nap time, I snuck to the pool bar for happy hour. Yum! (I swear Mexico really built up my tolerance for tequila)

Between the pool, beach, breakfast, pizza every night (one restaurant even gave him pizza dough to play with while his food cooked), almost completing an obstacle course, amusement rides, the boardwalk, and NO bedtime - I am more than certain Price had an amazing time. He already wants to know where we are going next. I suppose his Mema should get to planning. 
In the blink of an eye, our trip was over and it was back to reality. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top