Rolling with Sunday Funday

I don't know about you, but last week was rough. Mental exhaustion wreaks havoc on my everything. And at times this is something a latte cannot even cure. Thank goodness a girls day was already in the works.

Revolution House Roof Top - they even had human sized jenga 

Happy Birthday My!!! 
Congratulations on your new position at work Amber!!!
Finally on skates again after suffering a concussion when I had a skating party for my birthday a few years ago. Proud to report there are no injuries this go round.
Girls just wanna have fun 
Who knows what was being said at this table...
Finally made it out to Spruce Street Harbor 

Sometimes you just need some Vitamin D and lots of laughs to cure your psyche. Today was just what the doctor ordered.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top