Trick or Treat

It's finally here - the day all kids love. Price has been anxiously anticipating Halloween since the arrival of his 2 costumes. And yes, he has 2. We could not risk him ruining his costume at his school's parade/ party, which means he needed one for Saturday too. It makes perfect sense to me. 

We kicked off the festivities on Thursday night by putting all those apples we picked to good use by making apple crisp. I am now convinced I need to pick all of my apples straight from the tree to ensure they are delectable with each bite. Now pondering if I can plant one out back. 

Can you tell this is his current favorite?! 
What does one do when they wake up sick on Mischief Night when they know the kids have been counting down to the Halloween festivities?! Why I had to drink some meds, put on my game face, and handle it! 

Optimus Prime arised on Friday at school. Mema went to his school parade and snapped this candid. Where does he get all this personality from?! 
 

This is Batman's impatient waiting on Khloey & Kody mixed with disappointed Gabi isn't coming to the party face...

 

Let's take a moment to discuss this s'mores dip I made after seeing it on buzzfeed. A bonfire with s'mores was the only thing I missed this Libra season and since my dad is against us getting a firepit, I figured this was the next best thing. Of course I changed it up and used white chocolate chips, reese's peanut butter morsels, and mini semi sweet chocolate chips topped with mini marshmallows. And we used Scooby snacks to scoop it up with...need I say more?! 


Batman meets the Graveyard Bride

 

Pumpkin Carving. My mom was such a doll by stepping in to carve the pumpkins with the kiddos. We even made homemade pumpkin seeds once we scooped them out per Khloey's requests. Pumpkin painting. Pumpkin ornaments. Pizza. Did someone say pumpkin?! 

 

This little pumpkin celebrated his first Halloween today.

 

Kody was serious about getting some of his mom's candy
Their finished products...I think they did a great job!



After watching  It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, it was time to meet up with these butterflies for some trick or treating...




The highlight of every Halloween is the fire station - the kids cannot wait to get here.  

 

We ran into these little cuties as we were trick or treating next door. Thank goodness McKenzie & Chloe pulled up to their house as we were leaving because Price did not understand why they were not home so he could see their costumes. 


This little bumble bee went out with her dad, but she was missed. I heard all day how they wished Gabi was there. She is a great older cousin to them and helps them with all their creative projects...and lets me sit down and take a break.  


Kids are exhausted...and at home. I am showered...thinking about a margarita along with some Nyquil and a humidifier on the side as I watch Temple vs. Notre Dame. 

Why yes, I am #TempleMade
Happy Halloween guys! I hope you had as much fun as we did.








CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! What did you do for Halloween?

      Delete
    2. Became a mystic mermaid and horribly failed at going out to show off my fins haha! But I was in good company so we made our own fun.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like a good time! I would love to see pics of your costume.

      Delete
    4. I will tag you in some Instragram photos I took, I follow you on there. Can't quite figure out how to send them here.

      Delete

Back
to top