Decadence

I always feel the urge to purchase a new perfume for my collection once seasons change. While in NYC, a sales man in Macy's sprayed Marc Jacob's new fragrance, Decadence, on Drea. As we walked through the city, the scent permeated my senses and I just knew I had to have it. Luckily for me, Collin & Price decided to gift it to me for my birthday and I am IN love with it.

Isn't the bottle so cute?! It's supposed to be a purse. Is that a hint I should purchase a new one?? Oh! And THOSE boots are made for walking. I never knew I needed a wine colored pair of riding boots until I tried these on...after purchasing them online. 
This is a nice addition to my rotation of Prada Candy, Chloe My Story, Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, Marc Jacobs Dot, Marc Jacobs Lola, Marc Jacobs Honey (noticing a trend here???), and my all time favorite Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb (I have been wearing this fragrance since 2006...way before Wale made it popular). 

What is your go to fall fragrance? 







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top