Do. NOT. Disturb.

Sometimes people interrupt our peace. Or distract us with their incessant need for attention and validation.

At times, I tend to have a bleeding heart - but Apple came to my rescue with their Do Not Disturb option available on individual contacts. Unlike the block feature, where you will never retrieve texts, DND shuts the door partially. It gives me the option to look at texts when I WANT TO instead of receiving notifications constantly from intrusive parties.

Activating DND has been life changing.  It can disconnect and remain in control of who has immediate access to me. The first time I did it, I felt a huge weight lifted. All I had to do was swipe right, and enjoy my day! It was just that simple. 

Now if only all of my texts would load back onto my iPhone since I installed this iOS 11 update...that should be easy too, right?! Hey Apple, I need some more rescuing over here - HELP ME! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top