Chapter 9

The title seems fitting since this has somehow turned into a blog focused on books, huh?!

Do you know what today is?! It's our blogiversary! 🥳⁠

Today we begin chapter 9 at Stilettos With My Latte. At a time, when I am embracing being still (and safe), I have nothing on my agenda besides relaxing on the patio while Hamilton's soundtrack plays.


With all the bases covered...

Nails polished in Zoya's Ming ✅
Fresh flowers blooming in my reading nook  ✅
Lavender latte ✅
Key lime pie ✅
Fresh white tee ✅

...I think I am ready for our toast. 

Let's raise a glass to being more vulnerable, creating healthy boundaries, demanding respect, and protecting your peace. I also wanna toss in some prayers for more patience AND grace because let me tell you...I am running low on my allotment for 2020. 

My only question now is what's for dinner?! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top