Diving Between April's Covers

It seems like this is turning into a full-fledged book blog, huh?! Don't worry...Amber has already addressed this with me while Shana gave me a look. Yet here we are...with last month's reads and do not fret. My summer reading list is loading soon.

Current state of my nightstand

The Perfect Find by Tia Williams
Outside of the glaring typos, I LOVED this book. I cannot pinpoint what hooked me...but this was just what I needed at the end of rough work day. And yes, I stayed up way past my bed time to finish it. 

One Day in December by Josie Silver
Is there a way you can be disappointed with a book and still fall in love with the ending?! I think my expectations were way too high due to the social media chatter. On the surface, it appeared to  be right up my alley (similar to a Hallmark movie). Yet it dragged on and I wanted it to just end. 

Forget Me Not by Brenda Jackson
I like to describe this book as a cozy hug on a rainy day. It provided just enough warmth to keep me sated, even though it was not as good as the first one in the Catalina Cove series. 

The Good Neighbor by Amy Sue Nathan
This book was based in Philly and Izzy blogged by night since she was busy with a full time job while raising her son. Of course this was my fave book this month. 

When I read the first page, I settled in for a treat. 

You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it's all right. 

One Summer in Paris by Sarah Morgan
I could not wait for this book to be released. I just knew it would be a much needed escape from my everyday life. Who doesn't want to enjoy Parisian wine, desserts, coffee, French men, growth, and life lessons?!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top