Ever have an inanimate object talk to you?! Let me explain. I could not decide on what nail polish color to use this week. I had finally settled on yellow, but when I went to get it OPI's On Collins Ave had spilled all over my box. I guess it wanted to remind me I hadn't used it in over 2 years?! Then I decided on metallic tips by using Essie's Penny Talk. I love the finished product.
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...
-
Came across this on twitter: The only thing we are supposed to do in life is to love...love everyone unconditionally without judgmental eyes...


0 comments:
Post a Comment