30 Before 30

Remember the list I talked about here. Well I have started to compose it since there are roughly 8 months before I turn 30. *cues dramatic music*

This list used to include things like be a wife and mother of 2 all while maintaining a fabulous career in public relations and keeping an immaculate house where I hosted dinner parties. Often. I had to rewind and reevaluate and change my list based on where I was in my life currently.

I will update the list as I think of new things, but I guess I need to get started, huh?! Here we go...

1. Go skydiving - crazy yes, but I think it would be fun!
2. Go to the movies...by myself
3. Take myself out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants - often
4. Get another stamp on my passport preferably to Europe or a tropical destination.
5. Have an all girls sleepover at a hotel or a house in the Poconos...preferably with a spa very close by.
6. Have a girls day at a fancy spa - one that serves wine and gives you robes and slippers as you luxuriate in their facilities.
7. There are many place within the United States I have yet to travel to, but I want to go - they include Miami, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Boston, The Outerbanks - before I turn 30, I must go to Miami (Jeannette thinks it is imperative I experience it), take a picture with the Hollywood sign and maybe drive to Vegas from there, and also travel to Atlanta to visit Adena.
8. Go to the range
9. Go paint balling
10. Get back into my favorite pair of jeans (my deadline is May for this goal - I have already lost 4 pounds).
11. Take a cake decorating class
12. Find a charitable cause to become involved with
13. Experiment with my hair - not sure if it will entail color, cutting, or adding length.
14. Decide once and for all if I am going to pursue getting my masters degree or not - and if so find something to major in!
15. Journal more
16. Spend a weekend in NYC - complete with a Broadway Show.
17. Go to a taping of Live with Kelly, since we are practically best friends.
18. Three words. Bethesda. Sangria. Pizza.
19. Go out to eat with Jeannette and allow her to pick my food in order to deviate from my norm. She picks the restaurant too.
20. Explore Washington DC
21. Make my own spaghetti sauce from scratch
22. Go wine tasting
23. Take some sort of dance class
24. Try out kickboxing
25. Try new foods when I go out to restaurants
26. Ride in my dad's cop car with lights and sirens blaring
27. Try hookah



So that is what I have come up with thus far. I am open to suggestions, feel free to share.





CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. ok well number 21 i can definitely help you with being as though i make my own sauce everytime becuse i hate jar sauce with a passion.whenever you have time i can come over and show you how easy it is

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top