Summer Reads 2019

Now we know compiling this list is one of my fave things to do. So let's just dive in to what I plan on reading this summer.

Black Girls Must Die Exhausted - Jayne Allen
Watch Us Rise - Renee Watson & Ellen Hagan
Yes She Can - Molly Dillon
In West Mills - De'Shawn Charles Winslow
His to Claim - Brenda Jackson
Passion on Park Avenue - Lauren Layne
The Unhoneymooners - Christina Lauren
Things You Save in the Fire - Katherine Center
Ayesha At Last - Uzma Jalaluddin
The Friends We Keep - Jane Green
The Bride Test - Helen Hoang
The Flatshare - Beth O'Leary
I Do Love You Still - Mary B. Morrison
The Wedding Party - Jasmine Guillory
I Love You So Mochi - Sarah Kuhn
Love, Hate and Other Filters - Samira Ahmed
The Summer Guests - Mary Alice Monroe
We Came Here to Forget - Andrea Dunlop
Confess - Colleen Hoover
Color Me In - Natasha Diaz
The Friend Zone - Abby Jimenez
With the Fire on High  - Elizabeth Acevedo
City of Girls - Elizabeth Gilbert
The Marriage Clock - Zara Raheem
How to Hack a Heartbreak - Kristin Rockaway

Of course there are more on my radar, but I stuck to 25. And as always, feel free to send me additions I may have missed. 

Now what should we toast to this summer?

Hmmmm...let's keep it simple. Cheers to MORE. Whatever sparks your passion and soothes your soul, indulge in MORE of it


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top