Diving Between the Covers - Top 10 Reads of 2016

Do you know how hard it was for me to select just TEN books?! The title of this post is deceiving because I decided to add a few bonus selections. Maybe one of my goals next year should be to become more decisive. 



There was no way I could even rank them in order, so let's just dive in. 

1. The Alchemist - why did it take me so many years to finally pick up this book?! 
2. The Year of Yes - Shonda, you always serve it to me just right! 
3. Brave Enough - thanks Drea, for knowing exactly what I needed when I didn't even know it myself. 
4. The Blackbirds - we all know I do birthdays well and I love celebrating with my family and friends. Of course, I LOVED this book. 
5. Some Women - sometimes we need our friendships to anchor us and keep us centered. 
6. In Twenty Years - long lasting friendships are something I cherish. You know, the people who have grown with me over the years. 
7. I Almost Forgot About You - the power of forgiveness and letting go...something I am consistently working on. 
8. It Ends With Us - sometimes we cannot follow our heart...and we need to throw in some common sense. These defining moments allow us to exude our strength. 
9. The Choices We Make - life is all about making choices. How will your decisions positively impact others? 
10. One True Loves - words cannot begin to describe my conflicted feelings on this book. However, with an open heart the possibilities are endless. 


And there you have it - my completed list. Now what were your favorite reads of 2016?! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top