Stolen Solitude

A few weeks ago, I awakened to no creamer. I KNEW I had to go to the market. BUT I also got to thinking...P&B were already up and about...P had a game in a few hours...so if I went straight to the market, I would not be able to be still and enjoy my Saturday brew. 

Then I remembered Poppy understands. I got dressed, said good morning to the kids, and quickly left the house. I had a date at Poppy's Cafe. White Chocolate Mocha Latte. With Caramel Drizzle. AND whipped (which is strictly reserved for the weekends). 

Now if they would have put a lid on my cup, I would have headed straight to the market while I sipped. 
But since they did not...I sat in my car. In silence. Gathering my thoughts and winding down from a busy week at work. This stolen solitude was just what I needed before starting my Saturday.

What is your favorite way to unwind when you are constantly on the go? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top