Poppy Understands

Don't you hate when people travel to your neighborhood for good places you had no idea existed?!

Imagine my surprise when I kept hearing about Market at the Fareway. I had so many questions starting with WHERE exactly is it located? My thoughts were it had to be hidden since I frequent Germantown Ave so often. I knew just the person to ask to guide me to this hidden gem - the inspector!

As I was walking up, I immediately fell in love. They respected my motto...


Dear Poppy, I love you. Your coffee is absolutely delicious. And the friendliness of your employees is refreshing. 


I can see myself visiting you more often - it seems we are soul mates with these signs you have displayed. 

 

Now for the main event...I went to buy my dad some sticky buns because I saw them highlighted on social media and on the news. He LOVES sticky buns and swears by the Sunday morning batch at Bredenbeck's. We had to see if these were a contender for the bakery down the street.


 

I liked Barry's Buns, however, the connoisseur said they were just "ok". I never thought he would allow someone to top Bredenbeck's anyways. 

So what exactly is Market at the Fareway?! It is a farmer's market with an array of options for you to explore. Grab a coffee and leisurely stroll the aisles to figure out what's for dinner.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top