Breathe

Well hello there. It seems like I have not sat down and visited Stilettos with my Latte in eons. But...let me explain...I have been preparing 2017 content for work and with all of that writing, I literally had no words for this space. I have not even read a book all month! I was consumed with too many words and just needed to escape.

And if I am allowed full transparency for a moment, I have been battling some feelings with things transpiring around me. This battle has forced me to just want to LIVE and cherish memories shared.

So I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been a welcomed reprieve through it all. Thanks for allowing me to vent; providing laughs through tense moments; taking spontaneous trips  to experience new food places; tackling new heights to face fears; searching stores for my Yankees fitted hat; celebrating my birthday well into November; escaping to a spa retreat; pumping me with caffeine; and introducing me to blueberry pie - WHO KNEW it was so good?!


And now we are deep into the holiday season. This year, I am determined to have some adult fun in addition to ensuring the kids experience the magic of it all. What traditions are you anticipating the most?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top