Moving On Up

Signs one is either getting old or simply growing up...last night was similar to Christmas morning. I could not wait for the new stove to get delivered. And not just any stove...a stainless steel, 5 burner, dual convection oven. I must say it was love at first sight. I cannot wait to play with my new toy.

Check  out this beauty
First things first, I have to read the user's manual - you heard me correctly. There are specific purposes for each of the burners and I need to ensure I use it properly.

I must admit, not having an oven since the end of April proved to be a tad bit challenging with meal preparation, but we made do.

I cannot wait to bake up a storm to give the oven a test drive. Now what should be the first meal made to break this baby in?!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top