Bakery Runs

Tiff turned 30 a few weeks ago - what better way for us to celebrate (once she got over her cold) then to try out more bakeries.

We took to the road again - this time headed for Carlos Bakery and Crumbs Bake Shop. They are literally 4 blocks from each other in downtown Hoboken, so how could we not visit both?!

First stop, was Crumbs Bake Shop


- a cute little place - they offer free wifi, coffee, and milk while you enjoy your sweets.

Their menu is great too! I only opted for 4 cupcakes since we were still heading to Carlos' BUT here was their line ...


Needless to say, we did NOT wait and decided we would come back another day when they opened to avoid the masses.

SOOOOOOO what were we supposed to do?! Of course we headed back to Crumbs to get MORE cupcakes. Here is what I ended up with - half & half, milkshake, blackbottom cheesecake brownie, milkshake, peanut butter cup, red velvet, vanilla, and coconut.

And for the record - they are definitely better than Georgetown Cupcakes - I tasted a piece of all of them and I am in cupcake oblivion.

Then we went to the Grand Lux Cafe - THANKS Jeannette for the recommendation. The food and drinks were very good and I am sure I will be a regular once they open in Cherry Hill, especially to try out their brunch menu with their specialty mimosas and bellinis. 

BUT my favorite part of the day?! Check out this moment I captured at lunch - 


How cute is this couple?! And they shared all their food - I could only hope to have this one day. 

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tiff and I hope you had as much fun as I did. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top