Welcome to my new addiction - if you know me, then you know THIS is right up my alley. I LOVE this online pin board (www.pinterest.com) - whoever came up with this idea is genius! I love that I can pin anything from any website to remember exactly what I wanted to capture in regards to decorating, fashion, recipes, events, holidays - the list goes on because I define what they are on my site.
Not sure if it is still by invite only - but if you want to check out the website and you need an invite - let me know - I will send you one. And if you are on there - follow me so we can swap ideas.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...

0 comments:
Post a Comment