Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I tend to believe I have been more nice than naughty this year and I am not in need of anything materialistic. My deepest desire is to land my perfect job or create one on my own. It's time for me to start kicking some doors in.

My prayers this holiday season are for those less fortunate than me - that they find a way to obtain the things they need for their family. I thoroughly enjoy shopping for the adopt a families at my mother's job and helping at the holiday parties for the kids through Toys 4 Tots and my dad's old police district. Since I have been abundantly blessed, knowing I made someone else smile brings me great pleasure. I definitely plan on finding more organizations to volunteer with so I can continually make a difference.

However, if you feel so inclined to still leave me something under the tree, I love scarves, sequins, and cashmere. I also love to bake and pastry bags with lots of different tips would make me giddy. My tresses could use a Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic Blow Dryer, a FHI Runway flat iron, or some moroccanoil. Oh! And if you can manage to have your elves make a portfolio in which I can display my work - that would be fab! An amazon gift card is always great for my kindle. My iphone could also use a protective case. A massage would be heavenly.



And how gorgeous is this Michael Kors Grayson Grommet Large Top Zip Satchel?!

As for my stockings - Cupcake bath bombs. White pearl stud earrings. Lay it on Thick. Or Beyonce would be divine. 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top