The worse thing when wearing heels is when you are outside and you are continuously sinking in the grass - I tend to walk on the balls of my feet to avoid this (especially since I do not want to ruin my shoes), but thanks to Mindy Weiss' Open Sky sale, I have found a solution - SoleMates High Heel Protectors - what a great idea!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
I was attempting to have a serious conversation with my mom - here's how it went: Me: Mom, I'm really going on a diet Her: What c...
-
I am excited to post my first entry for Flirting with 30. Alicia has shared some of her lessons learned. Alicia and I went to high school to...

I used these during my visit in SC. LOVED them! :-)
ReplyDelete