Brenda Jackson did not disappoint me with her latest release Temptation - it kind of hit home and made me have a glimmer of hope (I know it is just fiction) - but since an author wrote about it I know I am not the only one who experiences these feelings of getting old and wondering if I will be single forever and then being content with that especially when you know you are a great woman with plenty to offer. A lot to swallow right?! Especially for a girl who LOVES love. *le sigh*
Pick up Temptation to see how Zeke and Sheila overcome their obstacles of learning to trust and letting someone in when they have already decided they will be single forever.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
The end of July marks the beginning of little league football season, which is the bane of my existence. What this means for me - lots of ex...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...


0 comments:
Post a Comment