Diamonds and Pearls

I love the sophistication exhibited when you put on a strand of pearls or pearl earrings with a nice up do. And I almost always wear white pearl earrings when I go on interviews. Imagine my disdain when Price grabbed one of my white pearls out of my ear at a cookout last summer and we could not find it in the grass. How about I would continuously go to put them on and then I would remember they were gone! I could wear my gray ones, but there is just something about white on certain days.

Welllllll, I think Mema got sick of me telling Price how he lost my pearl and guess what Auntie got?!

Please ignore the tv in the background - they have yet to mount their flat screen we gave them months ago

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I feel complete again - now if I only I could find the yellow/white gold mixed earring he misplaced that was on my dresser.  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top