Dallas Reboot on TNT

When I was a little girl, I vividly remember Friday nights when my mom would watch Dallas and Knots Landing. She would have my brother and I ready for bed by the start of her shows. AND if we had plans, the VCR was set to record them. 


I was intrigued when I started seeing all the advertisements for TNT's reboot - and then when I saw Jesse Metcalfe was cast, I was sold. (I was kind of bummed he didn't come stir up some more drama on Wisteria Lane before Desperate Housewives went off air.)

Last night, I tuned in and at first I was lost. I felt like I was missing some background information to fully understand what was going on. I needed my mom home to fill me in, but she's off partying in Miami with my dad. But I kept with it and let me tell you - I cannot wait to see the drama unfold. I am definitely Team Christopher - I already hate John Ross. I want Christopher to get back with Elena - and I need to know the scheme Rebecca and her brother are working on. 

Thanks to Shana for sending me this TV Guide article, I know more of the ins and outs. I am ready for next week. Did you watch? What did you think? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top