I am loving this conditioner and think this may be my go to treat for my hair this summer - instead of keeping it on for 5 to 15 minutes, I actually slept with it in overnight. When I rinsed it the next morning, my hair was especially soft, my natural curls were shiny (with no product), and when I blow dried it was a much easier process (coupled with It's A Miracle 10 leave in).
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Remember the list I talked about here . Well I have started to compose it since there are roughly 8 months before I turn 30. *cues dramatic ...
-
Here we go. Today marks 35 days until I turn 35. 35... Seems so adult. Seems like I am getting closer to 40. Seems like I may panic. Y...
-
Right before Labor Day, we closed the doors to Children of America for the last time...and I did the pick up on his final day. I was so anxi...


0 comments:
Post a Comment