2 Reasons

I may have a huge small crush on a popular R&B singer. However, I am very disappointed in him currently. I cannot believe during one of our pillow talk sessions he did not consult with me before releasing his latest single from his upcoming album, Chapter 5. 


Yesterday Trey Songz released his latest video on 106 and Park - 2 Reasons features T.I. But really Tremaine (you can tell I am mad when I call him by his full name), there are only 2 reasons you came to the club - and these 2 reasons are the bitches and the drinks. When I heard it, first my face frowned and then I began to sing it in my head with alternative words to see how it flowed - you know maybe ladies or women - and it sounded just fine to me. 



I do not get why he had to refer to women as bitches in this song - he portrays this gentleman image and his mother April, definitely raised him right - this man won't even answer questions in regards to his random relations with women when his mother is on the conference call or in the room, so he definitely understands respecting women. I wonder what April said when she heard 2 Reasons - I am sure he got an earful and I am still giving him the side eye. I am NOT happy with him right now. I HATE when women are referred to as bitches by other women and especially by men. It's downright disrespectful. At least he still looked good doing it, right?!

Ladies what are your thoughts on this new song? Is it ok since it is just a song? Or should you portray your personal morals in whatever it is you do? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top