Ahhhhhhhhhh Nirvana

I never even considered going to the spa in the evening - always went in the morning or afternoon, but let me tell you my spa treatments tonight were the perfect ending to my day after cleaning for 4 hours this morning/afternoon. I didn't even mind going out in the rain to oblige.

I typically do not like facials because I kind of feel violated with someone all up in my face like that - I am a firm believer of personal space, but today it was heaven - Angie from Spa Elysium worked wonders and she coupled it with more massaging of my shoulders, neck, and head. And Bill definitely made up for being late for my appointment (you all know how much I hate waiting) with the massage he gave me. I almost fell asleep during both treatments - now for a mani/pedi tomorrow. I wish I could have Angie and Billy (Bill do you mind if I call you that?!) in my closet along with Lisa so I can get treatments whenever I desire.

Maybe I shouldn't have grabbed a Mocha Coconut Frappuccino afterwards because now I am wired and no where near ready to go to bed, but I am perfectly relaxed catching up on my DVR with a book on standby.

What to do with the rest of my week with my parents in Miami and Collin in NYC - paging Jeannette, I need some plans. STAT.

I guess I should go figure out what I am eating for dinner - a glass of wine is definitely on the list. Enjoy your evening folks, I know I will.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top