Inside Out

This was Saturday - I was so excited it finally wasn't too hot for me to sit outside and work on my tan! My tan lines are fading, so it couldn't have come fast enough! 


and much to my surprise my parents went and got steaks to put on the grill - how did they know I had been craving it for almost 2 weeks but opted not to make it, since I was the only one here. And I am not even a
steak girl - they also bought ground beef, so I decided it was about time I tried an inside out burger and they were amazing and super easy to make - just season your ground beef as you usually do then make a really flat patty - add whatever toppings you wish (I only used cheese, but you can use mushrooms, sauce, onions) and then make another flat patty and place that on top of the toppings sealing the edges. Get it?! Inside out. And yes all I had for dinner was my fabulous marinated grilled steak and my inside out burger (on a half a bun - I totally am THAT girl).

Did anyone else watch Lifetime's An Officer and A Murderer last night?! I was so disturbed and disgusted by it - and actually surprised this Canadian news didn't penetrate the American media. 

Now this is how my Sunday started - seems relaxing, right?! And I could not even finish my cupcake, yet Pricey devoured his and wanted more. I also finally watched Political Animals series premiere from last week - that is another great show (along with HBO's Newsroom). 


I am totally trying to forget I was outside sweating and getting filthy helping my dad trim the trees in our back yard - where are younger brothers when you need them??? And why did our landscaper have to move??? Sheesh! 

Instead of an adult beverage, I cooled off with a smoothie made with this mix - this is the BEST smoothie blend I have made to date - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Vitamix - not sure what I would do without this appliance. 


Going to go dive in my 3rd book of the weekend until my Sunday night line up begins at 7pm - hope you all had a great weekend and managed to enjoy this gorgeous weather. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top