Fashion Frenzy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fall is near and the fashion is making me so giddy. And the boots?!?! I can NOT get enough - yes, I have been busy researching looks and dresses for both the upcoming season anddddddddd my birthday - Libra season is almost near - (my ban has been lifted by Jeannette and I am allowed to discuss it freely and for all those inquiring, NO, I have not made definite plans yet, but as soon as I do, you will know. Thank ya kindly!) What are your favorite upcoming trends - I am still loving the colored denim, polka dots, chambray shirts, and color blocking among other things. 


In the midst of my research, my dad needed me to do a letter for him - check out his thumb drive - I immediately had a fit, I could not understand why I did not have one too.


I also found this Victoria Beckham quote while perusing magazines and I wholeheartedly agree - if you cannot get along with other women and all your friends are male, there is definitely an issue. 


And with that said, I hung out with some of my girls Friday night - Relish commemorated Whitney Houston's bday by hosting a karaoke night - it was a blast!!! After I had to practice patience while we waited over 2 hours to get a table in the room where it was being held - thank goodness for those mango martinis and good convo. 



 

 

With my sleeping pattern being out of whack, this is what I woke up to early Saturday morning - he is such a goof ball! 


He opted not to hold my hand anymore because he wanted to hold McKenzie's. How rude! 


Someone sure is excited for their Misto. 


Don't think this is an innocent face - this was his but do I really have to take a nap, I will be good if you let me up look. 


I am busy preparing to go out of town for a few days with my mom for some R&R, but before that it is my uncle's surprise 40th bday party. Am I the only one who has to clean a house from top to bottom before going on vacation?! I couldn't imagine coming home to a house that isn't in order - that would drive me crazy!!! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top