Christmas Fun with the Kiddies

Apparently it has become my duty (which I love) to do all the fun Christmas activities with the kiddies. We go to the FOP Christmas party, then we come back put on our pajamas and indulge in lots of fun activities - we listen to Christmas music & dance all the while writing letters to Santa, reading books, baking cookies, and playing games. This year was the first time Price was able to really engage and he had a ball.









Price's picture last year is identical










Since Pricey wouldn't be spending the night here on Christmas Eve I requested a sleepover date for some Auntie/baby fun at our own "Christmas Eve". I even went out and purchased some one piece pajamas for myself. And they were the most comfy things ever - I want like 10 more pairs. 

Why didn't anyone tell me how much fun you have being an auntie?! I can spoil them rotten, break all the rules, and then send them back home. *evil laugh* 











CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top