Pricey's Clubhouse

I am in shock and awe - my baby is two today. Can you believe time has flown so rapidly?! Price never ceases to amaze me with his stubborn ways - yet he is so mannerly and kindhearted. He showers me with endless hugs & kisses and he is oodles of fun. His infectious giggles gets me every time.

Of course Auntie had to transform the living room into his clubhouse - he came home from school on Friday and was so excited. He exclaimed, "For Price?! Mine? Mickeyyy Mouseeeeeeeeeee, balloonsssssss" - and we proceeded to have a balloon party for 3 hours. We also had snack time complete with his fave cupcake and party cake ice cream. And he says, "yummmmm Holly, more".

*screaming* Happy 2nd Birthday my Pricey Wicey. Auntie loves you.

Someone is addicted to boots and would not wear shoes. And he blew out his own candle. Such a big boy. 
Jimmies Galore
Khloey, Pricey, and I loving on each other

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top