Off in the Sunset

Nothing like an excuse to have good food, laughs, and fun with some friends, right?! And when your fave team is playing in the Super Bowl along with Beyonce performing at half time makes it even better. Can I just mention the commercials sucked this year?!?! All that money for what???

Watching the 49ers rally back yet again was nerve wracking (sorry Janae for your arm) and I am still processing the loss. I would have LOVED to finally surpass the Cowboys in the number of championship rings won. Still tied in the Singletary household. That's ok - *whispering* maybe next year will be ours. At least my team is providing some competitive, interesting football as of lateYET I am happy Ray Lewis ended his career on a high note - with another ring and a goal line stand although I still think there should have been a holding call on that possession.

<3 Her  - She Always Keeps Me Laughing and In Line
Finally All Prepped and Ready to Start Turning Up 
Central Ladies
Shekia and Alicia - aren't they so cute?! 
What are they conspiring about?! LOL! 


Waiting for Beyonce to Perform 
I will not even talk about THAT chair in the middle of the collage. 
Thanks again to everybody who came out and watched the game (or the Beyonce concert) with us. We hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. <3 Norrina, Jeannette, and Holly

Now on to some pressing issues - who is going to The Mrs. Carter Show (let that marinate for a bit) with me Thursday, July 25 at Wells Fargo??????

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top