Frazzled Locks


Last October my hair was frazzled - I got new color and a fresh trim for my birthday, so I could not understand for the life of me why I was having HORRIBLE hair days in the fall. For some reason, my hair was going through a transition and no products could tame my mane. My friends and mother had to listen to my constant complaining until I made an emergency appointment with Lisa. I went in knowing I would have to chop it all off. And I was fully prepared to embrace my new do. Somehow Lisa performed a miracle and saved my locks. She also told me to try Chi's brand of shampoo, conditioner, and silk infusion serum. They were definitely a lifesaver and rescued my hair woes.                                                                            








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top