Sunday Morning Vibes

Let's pretend time did not spring forward and it is not really afternoon. I am just not ready to climb out the bed, but that's ok since I do my best writing and planning from my bed.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love surprises?! Imagine my excitement when Andriece gifted me with Kate Spade pens and a new mug. When I opened the mug, it dawned on me why she insisted I get a new notebook. Well played Andriece, well played. And THANK YOU! 

I don't know how she knew I was coveting gold polka dots currently, but her message was received...I needed to start putting these new pens to paper to flesh out my business ideas that are constantly roaming my head. And I don't know about you, but new colorful accessories and a cup of joe in a pretty mug always motivates me.


Time to get to work. Happy Sunday folks! 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top