Southern Cross Kitchen

I am always on the hunt for new food places to try. I ran across this gem, Southern Cross Kitchen in Conshohocken, and convinced Andriece to join me for Saturday brunch (I am still trying to figure out when I started loving breakfast foods - 10 years ago, it was never even an option outside of coffee). It did not disappoint. After all, you can never go wrong with outside decks on a gorgeous day, bottomless mimosas, girl talk, and cute servers by the name of Joe. 


Who knows what Andriece said, but just know I was probably laughing at her! 
Always ready for a selfie
She looks so demure, no?! Ha! 
I loved the decor
I cannot wait to explore The South in Charleston/Hilton Head Island/Savannah this fall.

Crabby Benny
Chicken Fried Chicken
The food was delicious! We were too focused on our desserts to even think about a picture. I had the key lime pie and Andriece had the blueberry bread pudding with white chocolate sauce and ice-cream. Yum!

This is a place we will frequent in the coming months and it may be in the running to host our 5th blogiversary party in July. Stay tuned. 

Any recommendations of restaurants I should explore with outside dining as an option? 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top