Ahhhhh Libra Season...

this year you seemed so fleeting...but don't you fret, I made the most of it (and technically it is STILL my birthday month...anybody want to do dinner?!)...starting with a hair color change. 
I love sending my friends surprise snaps of what changes are happening at the salon. 
My dark hair is BACK and I could not be happier
This year my birthday landed on a SATURDAY, which meant I could actually sleep in. Who am I kidding?! I take off from work every year on my birthday...so sleeping in is always an option unless Price thinks otherwise. I guess what I meant to say is EVERYBODY ELSE could sleep in and enjoy down time with me starting with a family brunch at Grand Lux Cafe.
Bellinis & coffee?! YES PLEASE! Can you guess which one is mine?!
These red velvet pancakes were delicious! 
When the kid gets his food first and has to wait for everybody else to finish their food, the only logical thing for us to do is to play on Snapchat. 

We managed to dodge the rain, which means my suede fringed stilettos were not ruined, as we hurried home to cut into the coconut layered cake my mama whipped up for me. Those calories are always worth EVERY bite...

I am always so grateful to spend time with the Singletary Party of 5 for our birthday celebrations. Everybody is always so busy, but when birthdays roll around we take a few moments to slow down and enjoy a meal complete with dessert. My sweet tooth is hereditary. 

With my family brunch complete, it was time for me to take a nap...DC was calling me for some birthday behavior...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top