5 Facts About Butter

It goes without saying, butter makes the pie. So today in honor of pi day, I decided to introduce you guys to our family's new addition...BUTTER!

I guess I should clarify - I now have a niece. Her name is Blake which has made Price adopt another nickname from me. I now refer to Collin's children as P&B - Peanut Butter. And yall know how much I love peanut butter, right?!

And what's even funnier - Collin found this pic of baby peanut yesterday.

5 fun facts about Butter:
  • Born 12/14, so today she is 3 months old. She's a Sagittarius and I guarantee she will bring the fire as she gets older! 
  • She also loves Beyonce's Love on Top - this is a song Price and I used to dance to on repeat when he was having bad days. 
  • Her favorite place to sleep...ON TOP OF HER DAD. Yes, you read that correctly. 
  • She LOVES Snapchat...open up that app and she immediately gets excited. 
  • She is already teething. 
And without further adieu, here are the pics I am pretty sure you all wanted: 

I guess our lives will soon be filled with more pink, glitter, and tutus in addition to legos, huh?!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top