Blurred Nights

Apparently I did college ALL wrong. Let me rewind...

One day at work, we were talking about playing beer pong & flip cup in college. However, there was just one thing...I had NEVER did any of these things. I didn't know this was a college staple. Maybe I never indulged because I commuted to school and didn't regularly attend parties on Temple's campus. BUT freshman year, I was at Millersville parties frequently and I do not remember these games.

Nevertheless, once Hannah recovered from her shock, she decided the only way to resolve this was to plan a party with Rebecca as the host of All Skeet Skeet <insert the rest of Get Low's lyrics here>...

We loaded up the playlist with songs from my college days; mixed up the jungle juice; played flip cup and beer pong (I found it hilarious when I would catch the balls if I knew they were going to land in my cup - I kind of hate losing. Ha!); played Twister; and they even lit a bonfire outside.

Similar to my rare college partying nights...I was on the hunt for greasy food after I left. Some things will never change. 

This was a great blurred night - thanks to Rebecca & Hannah for making it happen! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top