My Top 5 Fall Fashion 2017 Trends

So mornings have become a tease. It sure feels like fall and Libra season...yet by the time I come outside a few hours later, the humidity has returned and my hair becomes unhappy. *Note to self* Do not take new license picture until the weather allows for perfect hair days. 

Crisp mornings with a white chocolate pumpkin latte in hand ignites my desire to shop. I started wondering if one must begin to dress differently when prepping to turn 35. I then thought I was being ridiculous, that tends to happen from time to time.

Shall we review my staples?! Military jacket. Leather. Denim. Sweaters. Boots. Winter white. Pops of color. Cold shoulders. Hats.

Peanut sporting denim on denim with a pop color
And here are the trends I am frantically searching online for in order to add to my closet NOW:

1. A new black leather jacket. This was NOT on my hit list until last week when I was reviewing a content marketing piece. One of our clients provided a product photo for their custom microsite and I immediately fell in love with the leather jacket. So yeah, let the hunt begin.
2. Black. I do not know why I strayed away from this color for so many years, but I cannot help but love the extra sass I feel when I am dressed in black from head to toe.
3. Lace. I love mixing edgy leathers, all denim, or long dusters with feminine & flirty lace - just a pop to tease the senses. This leads me to #4...
4. Long dusters. Why am I obsessed with these?! They pair perfectly with skinny jeans and a bootie.
5. Peep toe booties. I never got around to purchasing a pair last year. These will be in the rotation for my birthday behavior.

I cannot decide if I will indulge in a bomber jacket or not, which is why it did not make the list. Now if I happen to lay my eyes on one I simply cannot live without...

What additions are you looking to premiere this fall?!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top