Pass the Dessert Please

Ladies, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Two weeks from today, Thanksgiving prep mode will be full throttle. 
                                   
YET as of today, I have no game plan or finalized menu. Do you think I can have a cleaning service come in before then?! I thought I was making progress by ordering this dress to wear - BUT I hated the way it fit. Back to square one. 

But let's discuss dessert. I am thinking I will attempt to make my new found love - blueberry crumb pie. Anybody have any good recipes to share? I am also craving carrot cake - that can be a part of Thanksgiving, right?! 

Maybe I will head back to Linvilla to pick up some rolls for dinner. This is still one of my favorite places to visit every fall. Price loves it as much as I do - and this year Andriece & Khidr joined us for some fall fun. How did we all end up wearing all denim?! I guess it is becoming a staple.  

Andriece's long arms allowed the boys to pick the good apples at the top...because you know the kid needed apple crisp...and he had to go pick apples for me to make it. I could not just go to the store. 
Their playground remains a kid favorite. If you let them, they will play for hours. 
Somehow he ALWAYS comes back to this rock
Now that I have fully distracted you with some of my fall memories...let's get back to task. Are you trying any new recipes on your menu this year? Doing a potluck? Going to a restaurant? Help us get focused over here. It will be Blake's first. What should she taste test? 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top