Dé La Bienvenida Mi Amors

So I have finally bit the bullet and decided to join the blogging world after months of debating the perfect title and layout - here we are. Welcome to Stilettos With My Latte!

Now who am I - I am a woman who is truly beginning to understand the meaning of "Live. Laugh. Love." I am complex, yet simple. Serious, yet silly. Bitchy, yet loving. VERY analytical. Not always optimistic. Always striving for perfection. What more can I say?! Everything is not as serious as we make it out to be, so I am learning to enjoy my life as it throws its curve balls while enjoying the experiences and lessons learned.

At the end of the day, as long as I have my stilettos on and a latte (or adult beverage) in my hand, I can conquer ANYTHING and everything will be all right in my world. Enjoy!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top