Unsettling

Anxiety. Nervous. Trepidation. Weird feeling in my stomach. Am I the only one who experiences these things when trying out a new hair dresser?! I LOVE being pampered and getting my hair done - but when I have to break in a new hairdresser I am not sure how the relationship will work - and YES I will cry if it doesn't come out how I envisioned it and I may become a tad bit argumentative if what I requested is not done to my liking - however, if they stray from my instruction I better LOVE IT! All this to say - I am getting ready to go get my hair done and I am trying someone "semi" new. This hairdresser comes highly recommended and she did my hair when it was much shorter in college - think happy thoughts and wish me luck as I gather my kindle, ipods, and bottle of water for my trip (you know - all my essentials to keep me side tracked from the task at hand). I will post pics of the outcome later tonight so you can see Lisa's magic.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top