We Have A Winner!

I bet you did not expect to hear from me so soon, huh?! Thought I would still be in the salon a million more hours going through the dreaded process of getting my hair done. My experience was superb with FABULOUS results!

My mom had a 4:30 appointment and mine was set for 5 - how about we were both finished and out the door by 5:36. I got a wash, trim, and curl and my mom received a dye, wash, and cut. I am IN love with my hair (and the value of my time by getting me in and out) - it feels like silk.

I have found my new hair dresser in one attempt (thanks to Denine) - I am more than ecstatic and I am recommending Lisa to all my friends.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! And in and out in a half hour!!! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have decided to come back to your "roots" no pun intended ;-) Seriously, I love Lisa she has been doing my hair since I was twelve and I am never really satisfied when I have to go to someone else, and I am always in and out in under 2 hours! priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup - I think I am really hooked this time Denine!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top