It's My Blogiversary...

and it's made for you and me.

First off, I must say THANK YOU! Thank you to those who pushed me to buckle down and finally start my blog. Thank you to everyone who has supported Stilettos With My Latte by reading or offering suggestions. And thank you for my loving friends and family for always providing ideas and topics by our dialogue. Yes, my mind is always working and analyzing.

I had 2 good ideas for my blogiversary post, but the weather stood in the way of both plans - a bonfire and a beach party (Sorry Amber I had to cancel, we will get together this summer. I promise. I miss you!!!) - hopefully they will manifest at a later date so I can still share.

So what did I do today?! First off, I stayed in my Temple shorts and tank top ALL day AND slept over 10 hours the night before. I was really exhausted and emotionally spent - I needed it - and as always, the love of my life woke me up. Who can beat this????


Then my loving mother asked me what did this mean all the way from California - she wanted to know if this meant I got clapping hands or shooting stars on my blog. Nope mom. That didn't happen - all the applause I need is my readers enjoying what I share. However, I asked her if she sent me a cupcake - she didn't. Ha! Although it sure would be good right about now.

But I DID try something new - red wine - not sure if I like it, but you know the cardinal rule: Thou must not waste any liquor - and here I am on my 4th glass. Lol! (Peronally, it is too bitter for me - I was recommended a sweeter option   - I need to get to the store so I can try it.)


The dreary weather put a damper on my day, but I was content with watching a few movies I had yet to see. Unstoppable (really good), Act of Valor (My dad refused to go see this with me because he proclaimed I would cry the entire time. No dad, not the entire time - just at the end. Another GREAT movie.) And I am now watching The Help - I hope it doesn't piss me off like the book did. Oh! And how did I forget my pizza and wings?! You guys know I could eat this every day and be perfectly content. 

This has been a journey and I am thankful for this release. But right now, my wine is waiting and The Help is playing - talk to you soon. 

Love, 
Me
XOXO

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggerversary! Great reading your life. Now red wine. CAb Sav is too strong and bitter. Merlot much smoother. Cab Merlot sometimes ok. Go for Sangria or other sweeter fruitier wines.
    I liked "The Help", but it also made me angry. I guess you can't have our heritage and not get worked up over it. Loved the photo of Beautiful boy. Love you and your writing. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fabulous I can't even stand it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top