Sugar Scrubs

A few weeks ago I was researching home made sugar scrubs and then Kirstie Alley tweeted a recipe for her favorite one. I can understand completely why it's her favorite - I LOVE IT!!!! My skin is incredibly soft and moisturized after showering - I even used it on my face and lips. I am definitely adding this to my beauty regimen.

It is super easy to make and I can guarantee you have most of the ingredients in your home right now.

Simply mix:

  • 1/3 cup of brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup of course white sugar
  • 1/2 cup of coconut oil
  • 1 lemon
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
Did I forget to mention how good it smells?! This would be a perfect hostess gift, favor, or little treat for your girlfriends. I would recommend making a big batch and storing in a mason jar. Enjoy! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top