Abundantly Blessed

THANK YOU to everyone who helped to celebrate my 30th bday with me - THANK YOU for all the well wishes, advice, and reassurance that life just gets better from here.

I had a pretty laid back day - went to breakfast with my dad & Pricey at Trolley Car and Jeannette took me to dinner at Max Brenner's. I had never been there before and it was rather yummy - I particularly enjoyed my sexy drink and dessert. I even managed to take a nap between the two. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Look what Pricey gave me this am - my first card I ever received as an Auntie



Isn't this drink cute?!?! 



I wish my diamond earring would stop hiding from me!!!

Smores with white chocolate, peanut butter & raspberry sauce - NOM NOM NOM

FIRE! Took me back to my Girl Scout Days

My cousin Adia posted this on my facebook wall, I absolutely loved it. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top